Project Director - CBB Operations
At U.S. Bank, we’re on a journey to do our best. Helping the customers and businesses we serve to make better and smarter financial decisions and enabling the communities we support to grow and succeed. We believe it takes all of us to bring our shared ambition to life, and each person is unique in their potential. A career with U.S. Bank gives you a wide, ever-growing range of opportunities to discover what makes you thrive at every stage of your career. Try new things, learn new skills and discover what you excel at—all from Day One.
The Strategic Execution Project Director for the Consumer and Business Banking Operations (CBBO) portfolio leads the project team responsible for supporting changes to improve operational efficiencies and implement regulatory/investor requirements.
- Collaborates with cross functional teams to support changes, which may include project, technical, and risk/compliance resources.
- Serves as the relationship manager for Performing Operations to ensure high priority initiatives are implemented with accuracy and timeliness.
- Partners and collaborates with senior business leaders and their subject matter expertise along with support partners from across the enterprise to ensure high quality outcomes.
- Creates a culture where we invest in our people, coaching, developing, and exposing them to the right people.
This role will have ~5 direct reports and ~15-20 indirect reports.
May require travel for large initiatives (~10% of the time)
- Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of experience in project management and leadership activities
- 6+ years of managerial experience
- Operations & Lending experience
- Familiarity with any of these technologies a plus: Smartsheet, Jira, MSP, ALS, Visio
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of project management
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to analyze data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Project Management and Scrum Master certifications a plus
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members’ whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That's why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location or hours):
Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
Basic term and optional term life insurance
Short-term and long-term disability
Pregnancy disability and parental leave
401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law
EEO is the Law
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal KNOW YOUR RIGHTS EEO poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.The salary range reflects figures based on the primary location, which is listed first. The actual range for the role may differ based on the location of the role. In addition to salary, US Bank offers a comprehensive benefits package, including incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase 401k contribution and pension (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Pay Range: $140,930.00 - $165,800.00 - $182,380.00U.S. Bank will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.