Acquisition Client Insights Manager - Minneapolis, MN (multiple locations)
At U.S. Bank, we’re on a journey to do our best. Helping the customers and businesses we serve to make better and smarter financial decisions and enabling the communities we support to grow and succeed. We believe it takes all of us to bring our shared ambition to life, and each person is unique in their potential. A career with U.S. Bank gives you a wide, ever-growing range of opportunities to discover what makes you thrive at every stage of your career. Try new things, learn new skills and discover what you excel at—all from Day One.
Product Managers at U.S. Bank are customer obsessed in driving product planning, visioning, development, management, and customer experience to deliver on our human plus digital product strategy and staying one step ahead of evolving economic, technological, and customer needs. Pulls from market and competitive insights, customer needs, and internal business priorities to create the product vision (target customer segments, markets, channels, go to market approach, and value propositions). Aligns this strategic vision with cross-functional stakeholders to shape product roadmap, investment areas and success measures.
As a member of the Acquisition & Onboarding team, this highly visible role will be keenly focused on helping create more effective ways to drive new clients to the bank by measuring and analyzing the impact of cross-channel marketing efforts and optimizing acquisition tactics.
· Synthesize consumer-to-client conversion insights by optimizing marketing data presentment & reporting processes through partnership with marketing, EAA and product
· Develop, manage and prioritize ongoing backlog of new/existing production and funnel conversion dashboards, analyses, and reporting to continually identify new-to-bank client acquisition opportunities
· Lead cross-functional channel retrospectives to assess performance and influence business partners and stakeholders to drive step-improvements
· Partner with stakeholders to create ongoing prospecting use-cases for marketing (BAU campaigns, test-and-learn, etc.)
· Produce ongoing monthly or quarterly acquisition “insights” for MBRs, leadership reviews and other forums
· Advocate for the prioritization of both technology and process enhancements to continually enhance client acquisition capabilities
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Typically three to five years of relevant experience
- Proficient product management or similar experience
- Effective presentation, verbal and written communication skills
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members’ whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That's why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location or hours):
Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
Basic term and optional term life insurance
Short-term and long-term disability
Pregnancy disability and parental leave
401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law
EEO is the Law
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal KNOW YOUR RIGHTS EEO poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.The salary range reflects figures based on the primary location, which is listed first. The actual range for the role may differ based on the location of the role. In addition to salary, US Bank offers a comprehensive benefits package, including incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase 401k contribution and pension (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Pay Range: $116,280.00 - $136,800.00 - $150,480.00U.S. Bank will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.Job postings typically remain open for approximately 20 days of the posting date listed above, however the job posting may be closed earlier should it be determined the position is no longer required due to business need. Job postings in areas with a high volume of applicants, such as customer service, contact center, and Financial Crimes investigations, remain open for approximately 5 days of the posting listed date.