Temporary Campus Recruiter
Looking to work at a firm with an unbeatable culture?
Withum is a forward-thinking, technology-driven advisory and accounting firm, helping clients to Be in a Position of StrengthSM in today’s modern business landscape. Withum empowers clients with innovative tools and solutions to address their accounting, tax and overall business management needs. Withum is a place where talent thrives. We recruit only the best and brightest people, with a genuine passion for the business.
Withum is currently seeking a Temporary Campus Recruiter to join one of our New England offices (Boston, MA; Braintree, MA; Woburn, MA; or Providence, RI) to support our growing team. This will be a hybrid position. In this role, you will be responsible for the recruitment of college students and recent graduates for internships and entry level positions. This temporary position will begin approximately in January, 2024 and will conclude approximately in July 2024.
Withum’s brand is a reflection of our people, our culture and our strength. Withum has become synonymous with teamwork and client service excellence. The cornerstone of our success can truly be accredited to the dedicated professionals who work here every day, whose mission is to help our clients grow and thrive - to be in a position of strength. But our commitment goes beyond our clients as we continue to live the Withum Way, promoting personal and professional growth for all team members, clients, and surrounding communities.
How You’ll Spend Your Time:
- Coordinating/attending college career fairs and other events to attract and engage with students
- Hosting on campus information sessions to promote the Withum Brand
- Building and fostering relationships with university career services, student organizations and other campus resources
- Screening resumes, conducting interviews and presenting candidate offers
- Developing a strong pipeline of candidates through passive and active sourcing using social media, university events, and other recruitment platforms
- Planning and participating in internship and leadership programs
- Creating and executing internal recruitment campaigns to encourage client service professionals to actively participate in recruitment events
- Analyzing and tracking recruiting data, including ROI of campus recruiting efforts and propose recommendations to support campus recruitment goals
- Designing presentations and promotional materials for use on college campuses
The Kinds of People We Want to Talk to:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, HR or related field
- Minimum of 1-3 years campus recruitment experience within public accounting, legal, or a professional services firm
- Highly capable with managing the full life cycle of the campus recruitment process
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and be flexible in a constantly changing work environment
- A team player with a strong work ethic
- Excellent organization and leadership skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
Withum will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.