Talent Acquisition Specialist
At Wolfspeed, we do amazing things in a human way.
We know that the achievements of our organization are due to the passion, hard work and creativity of our employees. We celebrate different perspectives to foster excellence across our organization, and our goal is to make diversity a foundation of what we do. We are proudly building an environment where you can bring your authentic self to work.
- Enjoy doing things that people say can’t be done? Innovation is at the center of everything we do.
- Hate red tape? We remove roadblocks instead of creating them.
- Working parent? We provide childcare assistance and paid parental leave.
- Student? We offer continuing education assistance.
- Looking for community? There are many ways to get involved, from Employee Resource Groups to local outreach.
Here’s the Gist:
You will partner with our US hiring teams to identify and hire top talent for critical roles across the organization. This is a great opportunity for a seasoned Recruiter to take the next step in their career. This role has the flexibility to work remotely; however, there will be an aspect of onsite presence.
- Develop and foster recruiting strategies from inception to implementation – based on the needs of the business
- Create ways to improve processes and experiences (for both candidates and hiring partners alike)
- Ensure Wolfspeed hires the best and brightest talent, and do the 'right' thing, even when it's a difficult path
- Establish and implement an effective communication strategy and cadence with hiring teams and candidates
- You'll manage your own work, but will also frequently collaborate with the Talent Acquisition team and supporting groups
This Job is Right for You if You Have (Minimum Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a prior recruitment role and 2+ years of HR experience
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability diagnose issues (in the moment) and respond with logical solutions
- A positive and resilient attitude
- Ability to absorb highly technical concepts quickly
This role may require additional duties and/or assignments as designated by management.
To put it legally – Wolfspeed is an equal opportunity employer.
We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other protected status as required by law
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.