Integration Test Technician (Wed-Sat Day Shift)
This position will be working in the world’s largest Silicon Carbide manufacturing facility ever built.
We know that the achievements of our organization are due to the passion, hard work and creativity of our employees. We celebrate different perspectives to foster excellence across our organization, and our goal is to make diversity a foundation of what we do. We are proudly building an environment where you can bring your authentic self to work.
- Enjoy doing things that people say can’t be done? Innovation is at the center of everything we do.
- Hate red tape? We remove roadblocks instead of creating them.
- Working parent? We provide childcare assistance and paid parental leave.
- Student? We offer continuing education assistance.
- Looking for community? There are many ways to get involved, from Employee Resource Groups to local outreach.
Here’s the Gist
As a technician in Test, you will play a key part in yield of power device manufacturing process. You will work a compressed shift (12 hrs, alternating 3 and 4 day workweeks, from 6am to 6pm). You will work on automated test equipment maintenance, calibration and disposition of wafers.
- Performing regularly scheduled equipment maintenance tasks on automated test equipment
- Maintaining calibration standards
- Using critical thinking skills to troubleshoot individual electrical and mechanical failures
- Communicating regularly with engineering and operations
- Follow work instructions and document issues for trouble shooting
This Job is Right for You if You Have (Minimum Requirements):
- AA degree in a technical field
- Ability to work in a clean room with limited supervision and be dependable
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Any clean room experience or semiconductor experience will be considered a plus
This role may require additional duties and/or assignments as designated by management.
To put it legally – Wolfspeed is an equal opportunity employer.
We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other protected status as required by law.
The posted salary range is what Wolfspeed reasonably expects to pay for this position. Actual pay for a hired applicant will be determined based on the individual’s job-relevant qualifications, experience, and other determinative factors. In the event it is determined that a different job level upon hire is warranted then that range will be communicated to the hired applicant as soon as reasonably practicable.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.