Senior HR Technology Analyst
Are you looking for an exciting job where you can put your skills and talents to work at a company you can feel proud to be a part of? Do you want a workplace that will challenge you and offer you opportunities to learn and grow? A position at Xcel Energy could be just what you’re looking for.
Plans, manages and implements HCM technologies (UKG) and business solutions specific to the support of time keeping and accruals. Provides technical direction to internal and external groups in accordance with time keeping and accrual business requirements. Consults with business and HR unit leaders to identify requirements and fulfill needed requirements.
- Ensures that all technology projects for aligned workstreams are prioritized and properly planned within HR Technology and with partners. Mostly independently, supports, maintains and develops timekeeping and accrual technologies for aligned workstreams. Interacts with business and HR unit leaders/SMEs and internal customers to determine requirements and project objectives. Identifies gaps and resolves. Presents system-level solutions that add value to the business area.
- Maintain roadmap for respective technologies and workstreams; manage release process for push and opt-in feature enhancements; Keep abreast of technology, industry and business trends to ensure that appropriate technologies are being considered in the planning process that meet organizational requirements.
- Maintain and evolve system configurations; Conduct audits to ensure accuracy and efficacy of business processes; Investigate and troubleshoot system issues, identify root causes, research and test solutions.
- Provides technical guidance to super users and support staff on the use of timekeeping and accrual technologies and instructs team members and business unit decisions makers on technical decision points and solution adoption. Support development and maintenance of training and communications materials.
- Ensure data integrity in timekeeping and accrual systems through thorough testing of data loads and identification of intersections with other workstreams, technologies and integrations.
- Lead role in cross-functional projects that may be complex in nature.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- At least 6 years of professional experience and 4 years of experience working directly with HCM solutions to support business/HR objectives and activity, including administration of configuration and system set-up.
- Experience with HCM solutions in a SaaS environment preferred.
- In-depth understanding of how all HCM technologies can be used and applied to the business.
- Ability to understand changes in technology in detail and determine how best to source technology to meet the business needs.
- Ability to understand business processes and coordinate with others. in system deployment.
- Effective project management skills, including the ability to track status of deliverables, navigate the complexity of competing priorities and simultaneous initiatives, and to provide timely updates to stakeholders and drive progress.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build trusting working relationships and collaborate across disparate groups.
- Proven consultative and coaching skills.
As a leading combination electricity and natural gas energy company, Xcel Energy offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity and 1.9 million natural gas customers across eight Western and Midwestern states. At Xcel Energy, we strive to be the preferred and trusted provider of the energy our customers need. If you’re ready to be a part of something big, we invite you to join our team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at email@example.com.Non-BargainingThe anticipated starting base pay for this position is: $81,000.00 to $115,866.66 per yearThis position may also be eligible for the following benefits and/or pay components: Pay - Annual Incentive Program, Medical/Pharmacy Plan, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Dependent Care Reimbursement Account, Health Care Reimbursement Account, Health Savings Account (HSA) (if enrolled in eligible health plan), Limited-Purpose FSA (if enrolled in eligible health plan and HSA), Transportation Reimbursement Account, Short-term disability (STD), Long-term disability (LTD), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Fitness Center Reimbursement (if enrolled in eligible health plan), Tuition reimbursement, Transit programs, Employee recognition program, Pension, 401(k) plan, Paid time off (PTO), Holidays, Personal holidays, Volunteer Paid Time Off (VPTO) (full-time employees only), Parental Leave
Pay and benefit packages may vary based on position. Some employees are under collective bargaining agreements, which determine the benefits they will receive. If the information conflicts with the terms of the written plan documents governing the plan, the plan document will control. Benefit plans are subject to change and Xcel Energy has the right to end, suspend, or amend any of its plans, at any time, in whole or in part.Anticipated Last Date to Apply: 02/27/24
Xcel Energy endeavors to make https://www.xcelenergy.com/ accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Xcel Energy Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.